New team member

Hi there, my name is David and I am the newest addition to the digital communications team. I started on 6 March in the role of web developer, and I will be working on delivering web projects for the University as well as maintaining and developing solutions for the University’s websites.

Prior to moving to Fife I worked at Hampton Associates, an award-winning brand and digital agency in Aberdeen, where for the last eight years I delivered projects for clients spanning many sectors including: food and drink, oil and gas, charities, and higher education. My role as digital director had a wide range of responsibilities but with a particular focus on front-end design and development, project management and being the technical team’s focal point for clients.

The north east was also where I completed my university studies, with a BSc Hons in Computer Science and a MSc in Ecommerce Technology, both from the University of Aberdeen.

In my spare time I enjoy making best use of the Scottish countryside, and when I’m not walking up a hill I can often be seen travelling downhill either by bike or snowboard. I also love to cook and take regular trips to the cinema.

I look forward to working alongside my colleagues in the digital communications team and applying my experience to help transform the University’s digital platforms.