2018 digital prospectus launch
The 2018 digital prospectus went live on Friday 1 September 2018.
All undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme pages are ready for prospective students interested in studying during the 2018-2019 academic year to view. A few exceptions to this include programmes which will begin later this year or January 2018 (and are therefore still part of the 2017-2018 academic year). Once the application deadline for these courses has passed, we will update them to the 2018 entry pages.
Some information for 2018 entry is not available at this time. Once this information become available, we will update all appropriate pages accordingly. This deferred work includes:
- Updating all undergraduate programme pages with tuition fees information. Tuition fees will be confirmed in October 2017.
- Adding links to apply for all postgraduate taught pages. Applications go live on 5 October 2017.
- Link postgraduate taught modules to their entries in the module catalogue. The module catalogue should be updated with CAG-approved modules for 2018-2019 sometime in October 2017.
What’s happened to the 2017 pages?
The 2017 pages have been archived. You can locate the course pages for any programme run in previous years in the archive. All 2018 pages include a link to this archive as well as a link to the 2017-entry page for each programme where applicable.
We removed the following on the 2017-entry pages:
- Application dates and link. The 2017 pages now include a notice that applications for 2017 have closed along with a link to the courses running in the current academic year.
- Visiting days information as this are no longer applicable.
- Links to joint Honours pages for undergraduate pages.
If you would like to request a change on the subject or programme pages, please send an email to email@example.com clearly explaining which page you are referring to and what the amendment needs to be.
Please be aware that some elements of the programme pages cannot be changed after launch. These elements typically include:
- entry requirements
- teaching format or structure
We will review any changes such as these on a case-by-case basis. However, due to consumer protection legislation, it may not be possible to update a programme page in every instance. In cases where we cannot update information (for example, modules), these changes will need to be communicated to applicants through their MySaint portal or via email. Please contact Admissions for further clarification on how to do this.